Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Batch 1 Passengers Started Journey:
For the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, the first batch of 60 people left here on Monday that is on June 11, 2018. This was flagged off by Minister of State for External Affairs VK Singh. He hoped that the devotees would easily complete this tremendous journey of the Himalayas. They advised pilgrims to be physically fit and harmonious with nature.
First group will be from Lipulekh
– VK Singh said, “3734 applications were received this year, 1500 of these were selected for the journey through the draw.”
– The first batch will reach Manasarovar from Lipukhal between Uttarakhand and Tibet.
– This time, 10 batch of 50-50 pilgrims will travel via Nathu La (Sikkim) to China. The rest will go by the way of the script.
Trip to Tripoli is easy, easier than Nathu La
– Traveling through Tripoli is difficult. From this route, passengers have to walk 1546 kilometers and walk 219 kilometers. The journey is completed in 24 days.
– The path to Nathu La pass is easy. After crossing the border, passengers are taken to Mansarovar Lake, 1500 km from the bus. This path is easy for the elderly. The journey through this route is completed in 21 days.
– Every batch from both the roads has to stay in Delhi for three days. Here they are practiced to avoid the difficulties in travel.
The way China opened in 2015
– On the say of India, China opened the route from Nathu La pass to Mansarovar in 2015. However, due to the Dowmail controversy in 2017, the journey was stopped. This year, the Foreign Minister has started this route again by talking to China.
- assamese calendar 2017 pdf
- ssa assam academic calendar 2017 assamese