Many said that one of the best top college for Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in India is NIPER expanded as national institute of pharmaceutical & research institute. It offers admission to the candidates passing the entrance test held by them. However, as there is a big spike in the number of students choosing for medicine, the number of colleges of both public & private have risen, hence providing students a broad array of institutes to opt from. It goes puzzled to select where to apply in such a situation, considering many factors such as job opportunities, curriculum, fees, the address, hostels and a lot more.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS at Delhi has been served as the undisputed number one medical college of India since origin. Found in 1956 as an autonomous institution via an act of parliament stands as one among the best medical colleges to admit into. It imparts ug and pg degrees in nursing, biotechnology, medicine, dentistry, and paramedical sciences.
- Pune located Armed Forces Medical College was started in the year 1948 by getting together different defense medical units and the graduate wing was formed in the year 1962. Presently affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. AMFC has accreditship of grade ‘A’ by NAAC and a big score of 3.51 out of 4.
- Christian Medical College CMC, Vellore founded in the year 1990 as an unaided minority college is numbered as one among the most reputed best colleges for under graduate and post graduate medical programs.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, situated at Delhi laid in 1958 with the erstwhile Irwin Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College has been continuously placed in top ten for a fair amount of years currently. Linked with Lok Nayak Hospital, this institute has a vast campus and offer high exposure to various sectors of medicine.
- King George Medical University, Lucknow was founded by King George V in the year 1906. King George Medical University has 1,250 bachelors students and 450 masters students. There are degree programs varying from nursing diplomas to MD/MS to Ph.D. courses to Masters in Hospital Management.
Incoming search terms:
- top 10 medical colleges in india 2019